Happy Monday everyone! To start our week off with a special treat, we made a delicious batch of banana oat flour cookies. Our pups loved them, and yours will too! So tasty, easy, and fun. – Dr G.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4 cups oat flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
HOW TO MAKE THE COOKIES:
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a small bowl use a fork to mash 2 1/2 bananas and cut The remaining 1/2 into 24 very thin slices for the top of the cookies (set aside).
- In a large bowl mix the oat flour bananas and eggs together adding more oat flour if the dough is too sticky. roll dough out on a floured board and roll to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out treats and place on parchment. Using your thumb make a small indention in the top of each cookie and place a banana slice on top.
- Bake for 20-25 min until the edges start to brown.
- Let cool. Place in an air tight container.
Feel free to enjoy with your fur baby!