Dr. Ashley Geoghegan practices Integrative Medicine — a combination of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM) and conventional Western medicine — to diagnose and treat your pet. She uses modalities such as acupuncture, essential oil therapy, herbal therapy, medical spa treatments, massage therapy, class IV cold laser therapy, canine rehabilitation, and food therapy to create a holistic approach to veterinary practices. In support of these services, Dr. G also has a superior line of products to provide the safest and most natural route to healing.
- The LSU School of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- The Chi Institute (CVA, CVFT, CVCH)
- Canine rehabilitation institue (CCRT)
- New Orleans, LA
- Dr. G’s family has 4 kids, 3 dogs, 3 feral cats, some fish, and a bearded dragon
- Dr. G attended college at the University of Miami on an ROTC scholarship
- Her trademarked slogan “When you know better, you do better” was born from a great conversation with her mom. Ask her about it!
“I cannot praise Dr. G, Leslie, and all the staff at VetNaturally™ enough!! They are simply the very BEST at what they do. I drive 6+ hours round trip just to bring my dog in for acupuncture. People think I’m crazy for driving that distance, but it’s worth every minute once we get there. They go way beyond the call of duty and obviously adore their furry patients. I’m a fan for life.”
“What a great experience! Dr. G and her staff were so wonderful. Gris Gris loved his first acupuncture treatment and was so relaxed and happy. I can’t wait to see how he improves with his new regimen. Thank you!”
“My dog is almost 13 years old and she has Cushing’s disease. The western medicine she was prescribed wasn’t helping and surgery seemed to be the only option. We took our dog to Dr.G and now she’s doing great and showing no symptoms of Cushing’s. I’m so glad we found Dr.G! In my opinion, she saved our dog’s life.”